Saturday, August 20, 2005

Noisy family! tsk tsk tsk*


Comtemplating if I should start learning dancing with YT. Very tempted. Should I? But now I feel that I am so so so occupied with my attachment. Furthermore I am starting driving real soon!!! Gee. I want to complete ASAP!! Then I will start praying everyday that my dad business will prosper. *Wide grin* I am not greedy, just a Nissan March would do. xp


Just a simple conversation which I find very interesting.


Me: *shakes head + tsk tsk tsk* People in love will feel stupid.

Mum:*laughs*

Bro:*telling his gf over the phone* Did you hear what my sis said? She says *repeat what I said but add on* People who fall out of love is even stupid-ier.

Mum:*laugh more*

Me: Damm you lar. People who got married is stupidest. xp.

Mum: *Laughing harder and stare*


Hee....


My nose hurts lots!!! 8X. I literally slept the whole of today. only up between 1+pm-6.30...


Tomorrow going blading, I really hope. Hee.....


Now I am super wide awake. Going church tomorrow as well.


Sometimes I just feel like being selfish, hoping that someone can accompany me and take me away from him. All the things might mean nothing, or even if it means anything, it wont have an ending, just continuous torture for both. I so hope someone can bring me away. 8(. I dont like the uncertainty. I dont like being spare tyre. I dont want to be alone to face it again. 8(. Everyone thinks he is bad. To me, he's not. Just that he didnt love me enough to be nice to me. All along, maybe I am the only one in love. 8/. Take me away.....


Shu thought hard on 10:42 pm.