Sunday, August 14, 2005
My bank account reach it's max amt this feb. But it's not my money!!! Lolx.Tomorrow I will be richer by a few hundred bucks. But it's not for spending again!!! damm! Haha.
Shagged.
Met up with YT yest to shop abit. Adidas Respect Me series, more n more cool stuff coming in. Haha. But everytime I only get to see and see. Hee. Ate at Fish & Co. Pretty good. Hee. Forgot to take pics of our food again! Haha. Dont know why Town is exceptionally crowded yest! Irritating. Bt anyway, I felt an inch fatter after eating.
Have to work, even more irritating after shopping!! Tired tired tired!!!!!! But still went to work. Pretty ok. The fiercer ones are not as fierce as usual. Hahaha. 8X. Anyway, my "AS" got my blog, Hi Serene! haha. Ate supper. I felt another inch fatter.
Meet Minty to Chevron after work. Nothing much, just watch soccer match over there. Lunz, Minty, Brandon and me. 4 of us. Prata after their work. Shagged. Chatted till almost 7am. Came back, so coincidently my dad open the door. 8/. Face-to-face. Can see his face turn black. Haha. But I bought them breakfast!!! Heee....
Missed that church session today. Bro din manage to wake me up. Hee. So it will just be Bugis trip? 8p. But I seriously doubt I would see him later. Haha. Hopefully my money would come in today!!!Broke broke broke!!!
I am going enrolment tomorrow!!!!!! 8D.
Shu thought hard on 11:01 am.