Friday, August 05, 2005
Wanted to reward myself with a longer online session after the paper today. But, ended up with a session too long. 8XHRM today. Amazingly, I managed to read through everything once by last night. Somehow I can understand quite easily. 8). And I can concentrate a little more. Wheeee!!!! Read through once more today. Everything went on pretty fine. I walk out of the exam hall with a BIG smile. Everything felt easy. Hopefully it's the same for the coming 3 papers.
My mood is alot better today also. Maybe cause he had been giving me the attention I need. No longer lovey dovey, it has changed... for the better maybe? Or maybe at least 1 paper down. I dont know! I just feel happier today... and I hope it goes a long way! 8)
That stupid taxi driver is the only spoiler today. Kept talking to me while I was trying to study. Not those uncle-ly talks. He is like reprimanding me after I ask him to drive alittle faster. Saying that I shouldnt be so last minute, and I should talk clearer and blah blah blah... EEEeeee....I just dont wish to talk to him. 8/.
Dad sent me home. and brought back some DVDs. Mum is urging me to watch it. What a thoughtful mother!! lolx!
I will still pray today, tomorrow, and everyday will be a good day. 8)
Shu thought hard on 9:18 pm.