Thursday, July 28, 2005

Yt is so sweet to reject "someone" and to accompany me today. We chat alot, as usual. But you know something, from the little little conversation, I really picture out different scenarios though it's the same thing, like the countries thingy I've said. So is that the different world thingy people is talking about? Not really lar, just different way of living. But nevertheless, we can click pretty well right? lolx!


My pay should be coming. Die also want to treat Aunty Jenny to a meal this time. And time to ask that babe out! I miss her!! Hmm, need to get some formal wear and heels. Bro's present and I need to start my UOB account. And the money I need to go JB. And oh shit! My bills! 8/. I seriously doubt if I will have enough for the month. Actually, no need to doubt, cause definately wont be enough! Lolx.


Anyway, studied that BIT today. Really abit. But at least better than nothing lar. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. And they will be back soon!! It's like in just a few hours!! But doubt I will be able to meet them anymore.


I cant wait to try the desert wine!!


Shu thought hard on 11:19 pm.