Wednesday, July 27, 2005

8D


Finally feeling ALOT better today. I think last week and past few days were horrible!!
Fever+Projects+ICA+Unknown Stress that I really feel like dying. Thank god that Fuji Apple save the day! And Minty save the day too! You know why girl. Love you! *muacks* Lolx


Went KTV with Minty Ferlyn and Cecilia yesterday. Fun. 8). But Ferlyn damm high suddenly ar.


Hee. Quite awhile since I made my own breakfast. Cook instant noodle. Hee. Trying to kill time you see. Now waiting for him to come over and fetch me. Minty!! I AM GOING JB!! OMGOMGOMG! Hahaha. The exicting part is the bike lar! xp. I miss it! Haha.


Hopefully when I am back can start revising. Exams is coming in less than 10 days! Cant fail cant fail!!! But now, not going to think much about it. Relax then chiong later! 8D.


Off I go and finish up my noodle and get ready. 8). Take care people!


Shu thought hard on 11:42 am.