Thursday, August 04, 2005

. <- this is a full stop. The end of everything.


... <-this a whatever you call that. But it means something continues on...


Everything ended today. today. Yes today. Mixed feelings now. Guess he too.
But wrong timing. Not I chose the wrong time to end everything, but it's just suppose to end now lar. 8(. In a way, although it ended with tears, Minty said it was a good ending. MUST stick to what I chose. MUST accomplished what I promised!


Actually everything happen in less than 4 months. Everyone says it's short, it will be easy to let go. I seriously dont agree to it. To me time doesnt really matter. It's the contents, the things which happen, the things we went through. Seriously we din went through anything big. All the while things are tough because of unnecessary controlling. Haa, thought it would be over ever since both of us got through it. But greater problems arised. 8/. Nothing much, but I put in a certain amount of effort, hence hurt is inevitable. Whatever it is, everything must be past now. No more continuation. No more hopes.


Let's all take some time to wish that we will all live happily in our own life. lolx! 8).


Exams starts tomorrow. F*ck. See...really wrong timing right? Haa.


I feel depressed. I feel weak. I feel bad. I think I need those BIG fuji apples!!!! Anyone kind enough to deliver some to my house now? 8P.


I need sleep so badly!!! 2 hours of sleep last night. And I cant seems to sleep well at all this afternoon!! It's either I got phone calls/ mum cant stop nagging/ it's just my self. 8(. I think is myself though. Think I will be tired tonight. I wonder how am I going to burn the midnight oil and hug the buddha's leg tonight. 8/.


Shu thought hard on 6:01 pm.