Sunday, July 31, 2005

I wonder why do I still shit when I only eat 1 meal per day recently. Lolx~


Obviously in quite a good mood lar.


Chatted with mum last night for like 3 hours. Till almost 2am. Time passes damm fast! But that "session" really helps alot cos I was feeling like shit before that. 8).


It's big bro birthday! My first time telling him straight that I love him also! 8). A Great BIG HUG would be better though! 8D. That's almost all it takes to walk me through the unhappy times.


Damm shock last night though. Haha. My head is bursting from the serious lack of sleep. Thinking back, I should have use the time to study while waiting. 8).


Everyone just need time to get over things.


I said all I want. That's enough. 8).


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST BIG BRO!!!!! 8D. I LOVE YOU!!!! MUAHAHAHA!


Shu thought hard on 1:57 pm.