Saturday, August 06, 2005

Ever felt so so so irritated that you cant contact someone? Damm it! Been trying to locate him for like the whole day!!! No response.. Damm it!


I feel so so so irritated now! Bleah, maybe cause pms. 8/.


One day passed just like that! I havent even start on a single topic! Kill me!!!!!


Pek chek pek chek pek chek!!! I think even those msges wont help relieve that feeling inside me!!!


I am rather amazed. I get pek chek not only by the guy you love. But also by the surroundings!! Ok, not very amazing. But it's like the first time I get so so so pek chek that I cant study- because of multiple reasons which I dont know as well...


Last night was terrible. 8/. Physically asleep and mentally awake. I really really hate it man!!! Not as if I am ill or something, I felt extreme discomfort at my chest area. damm it!! But I did dream of something rather sweet, yet disturbing when awake. 8/.


arrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kill me!!!!!


and dearest minty, do you feel thinner recently? 8(


Shu thought hard on 11:17 pm.