Wednesday, August 10, 2005
I am such a fast learner! I heard of the shitting and eating process yesterday and today I mastered it! 8P. Not on purpose though. 8)After tonight's chionging(for my last paper), no more late nights for me!! No more sms marathons!! No more uncomfortable nights! 8). Unless I am so unlucky to fail any of the papers. *touchwood*
Anyway, wonder how many Singaporeans are aware that Singapore still have Payphone? Public phone? If you are not aware of it, kindly consult a banglah. You want their number?9102804*. The last number you try it yourself if you really that free to call. But trust me, I am damm sure 1 of them belongs to a banglah. But be prepared to have over-friendly banglahS trying to make friend and sends you lots of msges which look like some curse to you and infinite phonecalls! 8)
Lots of things to do starting from next week! Hopefully I will be able to enrol to BBDC for my driving lesson by this week. Next week attachment starts! Heard I dont have to wear formal though. 8)
Shu thought hard on 11:43 am.