Thursday, August 11, 2005
What a pleasant surprise. Thanks. I love it!! How do you know I love being disappointed so much? Anyway, I shouldnt be surprise right? That's just you. I thought I got use to it. But anyway, thanks.8D
Last paper today. I think I did badly for all the papers, but shall not brood over it for now.
Finally got my Attachment stuff today, somehow I feel damm proud to take that yellow booklet. I am in year 3!!! If nothing goes wrong, I will be graduating in like 9 months time? Hopefully!! Arh, but I got low pay as well!
Anyway, went shopping with bro today. Fun. 8). Had lunch at Pasta Cafe. Kinda bad though.Heard unpleasant stuff again. 8/. Sometimes I realy really hope we are rich people at times. So many things I want to buy and need to buy now. And I need alot of things run in our family. This is probably the only thing which made my day brighter. 8)
Shu thought hard on 8:20 pm.