Saturday, August 27, 2005

I woke up at 11.52. Wash up. Superstar. A pear. Friendster. Emails.


Heading to bed straight after I blog.


Had been busy this week. Besides the 8-6 job, still got 3 days of driving. Plus was out till midnight for the past few days. Dead tired!!


Watched Red Eye. I fell asleep at the beginning of the show. See how tired I was?! Anyway, the show not bad! THe girl is like super duper!!! Wee Weet!!!!


Anyway, attended my 1st practical yest!!!!! I just enjoy it super lot!!! craving for more!!!!! Cant wait!! But have to wait till dad give me more funds.


Ate at Aji Shima on thurs, extra ingredients to me n lin's food. Extra extra!!!Ever ate chawamushi with prawn, salmon, shitake mushroom and i forgot what else. really alot! All thanks to Sherman, lin's friend. 8). Thanks.


Work is getting boring. It's all filing filing n more filing!!!! Can you believe it? I am still doing filing. Filing over the SAME files. DUH!! there got nothing for me to do to be exact. That's why i been filing filing n filing, doing very very admin job. The very very basic!!!! Grrrrr.... shall just source for more info and get started with my proj before he finally realise i got a proj in hand! Minus the work, getting better with the people there. At least not that bored during lunch anymore. 8). Brrrr....HR = "bao ka liao". Meaning everything also must handle, BUT you kill lesser brain cells because everything is so by the book.


My phone is STILL DOWN!! Pls call straight cos I wont be able to reply your smses, and there isnt internet connection till i get home. Which most probably I wont be coming online so often anymore. 8)


Ok, time for bed.


Shu thought hard on 1:20 pm.