Thursday, March 11, 2004
Hee! Today meet up wif him. At 1st woz like playing playing n playing. Den haiz, quarrel quarrel n quarrel. But heng it end up happily! hehehe! Sometimes I realli envy Shiying. Her story is realli perfect, they seems to fit each other perfectly juz like 2 pieces of jigsaw puzzel meant to be side-by-side forever. They fit in very well n r mature enough to handle stuff which me n him cant. My story sounds so common, oways quarreling though sometimes is really my fault. For being too ignorant n stubborn. Maybe i feel superior towards him. 8X. I oways long for a mature guy n hope for a "hong hong lie lie" kind of love story, juz like those in "ou xiang ju". Ya, i admit i m day-dreaming, but isnt it great if tt realli happen? My life would be so colourful!8X.
Maybe my character lar, too playful n ambitious ba!
So happy I found the book which I had been looking for quite some time. The book name "Friedrich". The story bout a Jewish boy, all the stuff! Read it 4 years ago, it woz my literature text den i gave the book to my fren! Today finally found the book so i juz bought it on the spot despite i got no $$!kekeke
I seldom buy n read storybooks, so this book i will recommend ba, at least for me i find it nice n interesting! Sad too! But i m juz so happy i got the book!!!
Stupid Projects, i feel rather bad, i oways dunno what m i doing. Dunno wad is happening n oways nid to be spoon fed! Tt's the consequences of Bad command of English i guess.8(
From This week onwards i muz realli buck up! I muz do well!!!! Hope..
Shu thought hard on 9:23 pm.