Saturday, March 13, 2004
I feel...
I feel so proud with my brothers.
My older brother, he is a capable n great leader in my heart.
Currently striving for the President Award.
And I hope he can get it as if he does,he would be among the 1st batch to get this award.
Proud of his acheivement.
But i hate him when he tell me things which i had been running away from.
As for my younger brother, he is being ostracized by alot in the public.
He doesnt hope for the illness.
But all he gets is all the weird n rude glance of others n all the bad comments about him.
He is realli a cute little boy.
All the hugs he gives me every morning n nite juz bring me warmth.
The laughter of his make me smile.
Such a nice boy but he cant lead life like us.
Meeting up with friends, shopping for his own clothes, save some $, tok on the fone n on the internet.
He is already alone.
So y muz people still do the bad things to him????
I hate everyone who look down on my bro, who stay away from him! I hate u!!!
N he is capable too.
He nw can cook his own maggi mee without ani help.
He noes wad is good n wad is bad.
What can be done n wad not to be done.
So for those who dun even noe hw to cook maggi mee at the age of 14 n u look down on pple like them, U r worse!!!
N do ur know tt kids with this kind of illness usually dun live long?
So y cant we juz give them more warmth?
Make them feel their presence?
Y oways leave them out of the fun stuff?
My biggest fear in the world I guess is to lose him or ani of my family members ba.
Guess it goes the same to omost everyone in the world.
So i beg ur to make him feel his presence n stop those evil stuff le!!!!
It realli hurt me most when my friends...they look down on my bro. U sucks!
I feel hatred in my heart.
Dunno y such a sudden n strong hatred.
I feel sad for someone.
Someone who oways been nice but ended up being left out.
Being leftout is bad enuf, but leftout by the ones close to them, realli sad rite?
Have they all forgot how she is there to help them?
Dotes on them?
All the help provided turns out to be rubbish.
Ended up being leftout.
Wads the point?
I feel like telling her, get away from them!
They r oni thorns which would continue to hurt.
But close ones, we r all humans,who can do tt so easily?
Those freaks!!! Where r ur consiciensE?
I feel so disappointed.
the world now seems to heck "Ren Qing".
Few people cares.
So y muz we treat people sincerely?
Nw i noe le, for people who treat u nicely, treat them nicely.
For those who come to seek help, n goes away to enjoy, Fuck off n get away!!
Peeps who r reading this. I noe who r the nice ones n who r not. So dun worry!
Maybe i say this all out juz to vent my anger n hatred!
I lost my words so Fuck is the word which comes to me.
maybe tt F word is a friend afterall.
Yeah! All the nice nice words, "Great, Helpful, kind, etc", all these becums the enemies when in anger!
Shu thought hard on 5:25 pm.